Lighting is essential to any space and having the right set of lighting enhances your interior and gives life to your home or office.
What are Track Lights?
Track Lights refer to the kind of lighting that consists of a series of light fixtures placed on a ceiling-mounted structure, which is usually made of metal. These are characterised by a running trail of fixtures attached to a single course and offers a soft contemporary glow inside rooms, especially those with high ceilings.
Track lighting, when properly done, is one of the most visually appealing features of an interior. LED Track Lights are one of the most desirable forms of lighting and has many questions accompanying it.
Here is what you need to know about LED Track Lights…
Are Track Light Heads Interchangeable?
Yes, the LED track light heads are interchangeable, if they are of the same track category and the same brand.
How many Track Lights can you put on one track?
A general rule is to add no more than one fixture per foot
How do I fix my led track light?
How do you use track light?
It’s best to point the track lights on the wall or a display cabinet so that the light is reflected back into the room. Choose the track light system that can be dimmed so you have total control over the amount of light.
Are track lights bright enough?
Track lighting works the best in hallways and is perfect for a long, narrow area. It is bright enough that you will not need any other lighting fixtures and you can point individual lamps at wall hangings or other decor that visitors pass along the walkway.
Do LED track lights get overheated?
Yes, track light head gets overheated because of the type and size of the lamp that is installed in the track light head.
Benefits of LED Track Lighting…
- Get the ultimate flexibility and freedom with your light fixtures by using track lighting to provide illumination to any area.
- The track lights can be used to provide specific light to a specific location and their simple design ensures they can be installed just about anywhere, use lamps to point light wherever you need it.
- These lights are a popular choice for their ability to solve any visibility issues quickly and easily.
- Track lighting is ideal for small locations, or if you do not have a lot of space. The thin design will work for small spaces.
- LED Track Lights can be customised, you can easily adjust or redesign the size and number of lights to suit your needs.
The Power-Lite® LED Track Light Range….
The POWER-LITE® LED Track Light has an anti-glare design, high lumen COB chip and PMMA lens offer a uniform lighting output. It’s a stylish selection of decorative interior LED Track systems, ideal for retail, commercial and residential environments.
We have both 10W and 30W track light fittings in stock in Natural White and Warm White.
Track Light Accessories….
We have a wide range of track light accessories including 1m Track, 2m Track, Track Dead End, Track Left Corner, Track Live End, Track Right Connector and Straight Connectors.
Here at Nedlands Group, we offer a wide range of LED Lighting products and accessories that will easily fit any décor. View our lighting collection online or give us a call 1800 909 306 and speak to one of our lighting consultants.
Got any questions about LED Track Lighting?
Send us your questions by commenting below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org