Is there a minimum order value?
No, we appreciate all orders, big or small!
Is there a freight charge with each order?
No, all orders placed online in Australia are delivered free of charge.
What number do I call for technical support?
1800 909 306
This agreement shall be subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974, any statutory amendment or re-enactment thereof and any other corresponding and applicable State and/or Commonwealth legislation for the time being in force (“the Statutory Provisions”).
These terms and conditions shall apply to all Goods sold or supplied by A & K Investments (Australia) Pty Ltd trading as Nedlands Group (“Nedlands Group”) to the Customer. “Customer” shall include any person to whom any quotation is made and any person offering to contract with Nedlands Group on these terms and conditions and any person who purchases Goods from Nedlands Group.
All other warranties and conditions, whether express or implied and whether statutory or otherwise as to Goods supplied by Nedlands Group and as to the quality, fitness or suitability for any purpose are hereby excluded except to the extent of non-excludable warranty conditions or liability of Nedlands Group provided by the Statutory Provisions.
“Goods” includes services, and “all Goods” means all goods supplied by Nedlands Group to the Customer under any contract, arrangement or understanding between Nedlands Group and the Customer at any time and from time to time.
Words importing the singular number shall be deemed to include the plural and vice versa. Words importing the male gender shall be deemed to include the female and neuter gender and vice versa.
2. Acceptance by Nedlands Group
2.1 Any quotation made by Nedlands Group to the Customer from time to time shall not be construed or operate as an offer or obligation to sell but shall be an invitation to treat only and Nedlands Group reserves the right to accept or reject in its absolute discretion any order which may be received by it.
2.2 Until such time as Nedlands Group accepts in writing a written order submitted by the Customer it shall not be obliged to supply the Goods so ordered to the Customer.
2.3 Nedlands Group may refuse any Customer’s order at any time for any reason within 30 days of receipt by Nedlands Group.
3.1 Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3.2 All prices are quoted ex-works Welshpool, WA.
3.3 Nedlands Group reserves the right to alter or vary any quotation at any time prior to acceptance. Prices quoted are based upon wage rates, costs of materials, exchange rates, freight costs, taxes, duties and any and all other costs and expenses included in the price of the Goods applicable at the date of quotation or at such other date as may appear in the quotation form and any and all increases thereto prior to the date of invoicing shall be to the account of the Customer and Nedlands Group may vary quoted prices accordingly notwithstanding acceptance. If Nedlands Group considers it is necessary or appropriate for Nedlands Group to vary or suspend work as a result of the Customer’s instructions (or lack thereof) any increased costs or expenses will be to the Customer’s account.
3.4 Nedlands Group reserves the right to vary at will any terms of credit as may exist between Nedlands Group and the Customer.
4.1 Payment for Goods sold by Nedlands Group to the Customer is before the Goods are dispatched, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Nedlands Group prior to the delivery of the Goods.
4.2 Where credit facilities have been granted to the Customer by Nedlands Group, payment shall be made strictly in accordance with all the terms on which the credit facilities were granted.
4.3 Payment shall be deemed to have been made:-
(a) if cash is tendered – on the date it is tendered; and
(b) if a cheque (bank or otherwise) or other negotiable instrument is tendered – on the date upon which such cheque or other negotiable instrument is negotiated and cleared by Nedlands Group’s bankers.
4.4 In respect of the Customer’s obligation to make payment for Goods sold by Nedlands Group to the Customer, time shall be of the essence.
5. Treatment of Payments
Any payments tendered by the Customer to Nedlands Group shall be applied as follows:
(a) Firstly as reimbursement for any legal costs incurred by Nedlands Group in accordance with clause 11.10(b) hereof,
(b) Secondly in payment of any interest charged to the Customer in accordance with clause 11.10(a) hereof; and
(c) Thirdly in satisfaction or part satisfaction of the oldest portion of the Customer’s account.
6.1 Goods are sold ex-works, Welshpool, WA.
6.2 If a delivery date is specified Nedlands Group will endeavour to deliver within the time so specified but in no circumstances will Nedlands Group be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any delay in or failure of delivery.
6.3 Subject to the provisions of Section 74 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 and to the warranties therein implied where the Customer has made known to Nedlands Group the purpose for which services are to be supplied, Nedlands Group shall not be liable to any Customer or other party for any direct or indirect or consequential injury loss or damage whatsoever by reason of any delay in delivery whether the same is due to the negligence of Nedlands Group or any other party, strike or any other industrial action be it of Nedlands Group or other party, or any other cause whatsoever. 6.4 Nedlands Group reserves the right to deliver by instalments. If delivery is made by instalments the Customer shall not be entitled:
(a) to terminate or cancel the contract; or
(b) to any loss or damage howsoever arising
for failure by Nedlands Group to deliver any instalment on or before the quoted date.
6.5 It is agreed that Nedlands Group shall not be responsible for delay in manufacture or delivery caused by, or in any way incidental to an act of God, war, fires, breakages of machinery or strikes or arising out of any other unexpected or exceptional cause, or any cause beyond Nedlands Group’s reasonable control.
6.6 Any quotation containing a provision to supply goods ex stock is subject to fulfilment of prior orders at the date of receipt of the Customer’s order.
7. Goods returned
7.1 Goods specially ordered and correctly supplied may not be returned.
7.2 Goods correctly supplied may only be returned with the prior permission of Nedlands Group.
7.3 Goods must be returned together with the invoice, within 14 days of the invoice date.
7.4 A handling fee of 10% of the price of the Goods will be charged on returns.
The Customer acknowledges that any pallets used for delivery are held by the Customer as bailee, (i.e., on trust).
The Customer agrees to indemnify Nedlands Group for any loss arising from any pallet not being returned to Nedlands Group in good order and condition within twenty-eight (28) days of delivery.
9. Designs/intellectual property
9.1 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, if Nedlands Group is requested to provide services in respect of artwork, including the supply of original blanks, photographic negatives, positives or proofs, screens and moulds, dies, designs, sketches or engravings, then the cost of such items shall go to the account of the Customer and the Customer agrees that the property in such items remains with Nedlands Group, and Nedlands Group accept responsibility for such items for a maximum period of 12 months from date of invoice therefor.
9.2 Any preliminary work undertaken by Nedlands Group at the Customer’s request in relation to design or construction or the provision of services in respect of artwork shall be considered an order and Nedlands Group may at its discretion, charge the Customer in respect of such work undertaken or services provided.
10.1 Subject to the Statutory Provisions Nedlands Group shall not be obliged to recognise nor shall it be responsible in law or in equity for any credit claims pertaining to short or over delivery or claims pertaining to damaged Goods unless the Customer has given written notice to Nedlands Group within 7 days of the date on which the goods in question were delivered to or collected by the Customer.
10.2 Should the Customer consider that it has any claim (other than claims of the nature referred to in clause 10.1 hereof) against Nedlands Group which having regard to these terms and conditions it is entitled to make, it shall:-
(a) immediately upon becoming aware of circumstances giving rise to such a claim, notify Nedlands Group of the nature of the claim; and
(b) allow Nedlands Group its servants or agents full and free access to the Goods in relation to which the claim is made (or the place where the Goods have been applied or used) for the purpose of conducting such tests as Nedlands Group may in its absolute discretion consider necessary to determine whether the claim is justified or not.
10.3 The Customer acknowledges and agrees with Nedlands Group that:-
(a) methods and conditions of application and use of Goods supplied are beyond the control of Nedlands Group;
(b) any advice, recommendation, information or service provided by Nedlands Group, its employees, servants or agents regarding the Goods sold or the methods and conditions of application and use of the Goods sold shall not (subject to the Statutory Provisions) be construed as contractual conditions or warranties; and
(c) Nedlands Group shall not (subject to the Statutory Provisions) be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage sustained by the Customer as a consequence of any incorrect or otherwise negligent advice, recommendation, information or services provided by Nedlands Group, its employees servants or agents regarding the Goods sold or the methods or conditions of application and use of the Goods sold.
10.4 Subject to the Statutory Provisions, the total liability of Nedlands Group its employees servants and agents is limited to one or the other of the following at the option of Nedlands Group:-
(a) the repair or replacement of the Goods supplied or the supply of equivalent Goods; or
(b) the payment of the cost of replacing the Goods or acquiring equivalent Goods
and does not extend to consequential loss or d damage.
Note that Nedlands Group are not liable for any costs including third party costs for the removal or re-installation of Goods supplied under this clause.
10.5 Except to the extent of any non-excludable warranty, condition or liability of Nedlands Group provided by the Statutory Provisions, Nedlands Group shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including injury or death to persons or loss or damage to property) and whether suffered or incurred by the Customer or a third party, person or persons where such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly from Goods supplied by or advice given by Nedlands Group and without limitation upon the foregoing provisions of this clause Nedlands Group shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage including without limitation any financial loss or damage.
11. Insolvency and default
11.1 the Customer makes default in any payment due hereunder;
11.2 a resolution is passed or proposed or a petition is presented or an application filed for the winding up of the Customer;
11.3 a receiver, receiver and manager, controller or trustee is appointed over the assets or any part of the assets of the Customer;
11.4 the Customer makes or proposes to make any arrangement with its Creditors;
11.5 the Customer is placed under official management;
11.6 execution is levied upon the assets of the Customer for an amount in excess of $1,000.00 and is not within seven days satisfied;
11.7 the Customer is or states that it is unable to pay its debts when they fall due;
11.8 the Customer is, or makes a statement from which it may be reasonably deducted by Nedlands Group, that the Customer is the subject of an event described in section 459C(2)(a) or (b) or section 585 of the Corporations Law;
11.9 the Customer (being an individual or any member of a partnership of individuals) becomes an insolvent under administration as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Law or action is taken which could result in that event;
11.10 the Customer experiences any analogous event having substantially similar effect to any of the events specified above; then and in any such event Nedlands Group may at its option withhold further deliveries or cancel the contract without notice to the Customer without prejudice to any other action or remedy which Nedlands Group has or might otherwise have had and in addition Nedlands Group may in its absolution discretion –
(a) charge the Customer interest calculated on the portion of the Customer’s account overdue from time to time at the rate of 2% per month from the date on which such default arose; and
(b) require the Customer to reimburse Nedlands Group for all legal costs incurred by Nedlands Group calculated on a solicitor and own client basis as a consequence of Nedlands Group instructing its solicitors to provide advice to it in connection with the default and/or to institute such recovery process as shall in the absolute discretion of Nedlands Group be appropriate in the circumstances.
(c) enter or cause its employees, servants or agents to enter the premises of the Customer to repossess the Goods.
In the event that the Goods are covered by insurance taken out by Nedlands Group, Nedlands Group will only be liable to the extent of any indemnity provided.
All Goods shall be at the Customer’s risk upon delivery to the Customer, his carrier or agent unless otherwise agreed in writing.
14.1 Title to the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until payment in full for all Goods is made.
14.2 The Customer acknowledges that until full payment is made for all Goods, the Customer holds the Goods as bailee of Nedlands Group and that a fiduciary relationship exists between the Customer and Nedlands Group.
14.3 Until payment is made for all Goods, the Customer shall store the Goods separately and in such a manner that they are clearly identified as the property of Nedlands Group.
14.4 The Customer acknowledges that if it sells any of Nedlands Group’s Goods, it sells the Goods as fiduciary agent of Nedlands Group provided that such sales shall not give rise to any obligations on the part of Nedlands Group.
14.5 The Customer acknowledges that if it sells any of Nedlands Group’s Goods prior to making full payment for all Goods, the Customer shall hold the proceeds of sale on trust for Nedlands Group, and shall hold the proceeds in a separate account.
In addition to any right of lien to which Nedlands Group may by law be entitled Nedlands Group shall be entitled to a general lien on all items in Nedlands Group’s possession belonging to the Customer for the unpaid price of all Goods.
Nedlands Group shall have a right of sale in respect of such items subject to such lien.
Nedlands Group at its sole and unfettered discretion at any time and from time to time may set-off any amount owing by Nedlands Group to the Customer on any account whatsoever, including any monies held by Nedlands Group for or on account of the Customer, whether or not that amount has become due and payable or whether that amount shall be due actually or contingently against any amount owing by the Customer to Nedlands Group in respect of Goods supplied by Nedlands Group to the Customer whether or not that amount has become due and payable or whether that amount shall be due actually or contingently with the effect that:-
16.1 if the amount owing by Nedlands Group exceeds the amount owing by the Customer then Nedlands Group may set-off the amount owing by Nedlands Group against the amount owing by the Customer and pay to the Customer an amount equal to the difference between those two amounts in full and final satisfaction of the amount owing by Nedlands Group.
16.2 if the amount owing by Nedlands Group is less than the amount owing by the Customer then Nedlands Group may set-off the amount owing by Nedlands Group against the amount owing by the Customer and the amount owing by Nedlands Group shall be deemed to have been satisfied in full without any payment from Nedlands Group to the Customer, and the net amount owing by the Customer to Nedlands Group shall forthwith become due and payable.
17. No waiver
No waiver by Nedlands Group of any one breach of these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver of another breach of the same or of any other such condition of sale. The doing and/or omission of any act, matter or thing whatsoever by Nedlands Group its servants or agents, which, but for this clause ought or might amount to a waiver of Nedlands Group’s rights in respect of any such breach or default, shall not operate as, nor be deemed to be a waiver in any way of Nedlands Group’s rights and powers in respect of any such breach or default notwithstanding any rule of law or equity to the contrary.
18. Entire agreement
Unless agreed by the Customer and Nedlands Group in writing to the contrary, these terms and conditions supersede and exclude all prior and other discussions, representations (contractual or otherwise) and arrangements relating to the supply of goods including, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, those relating to the performance of the goods or the results that ought to be expected from using the goods.
19. Authorised inquiries
The Customer named herein hereby irrevocably authorises Nedlands Group, its servants and agents to make such inquires as it deems necessary to investigate the credit worthiness of the Customer from time to time including (but not limited to) the making of inquiries with persons nominated as trade referees, the bankers of the Customer or any other credit providers and the Customer hereby authorises the information sources to disclose to Nedlands Group such information concerning the Customer which is within their possession and which is requested by Nedlands Group.
20. Governing law
The parties acknowledge that the contract embodied herein is made in the State of Western Australia and shall be governed by the laws of that State. The parties agree to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Western Australia.
I, by my signature do hereby bind myself in my private and individual capacity as surety for and co?principal debtor, in solidium with the Customer for the due and proper compliance of all duties and obligations of the Purchase. This surety shall be a continuing surety which may only be cancelled by the Customer in writing to the Seller and then only provided that all sums then owing by the Customer (whether due or not) to the Seller have been paid in full.
Shipping? It’s FREE….
We have no minimum order value or quantity when ordering online, it’s as simple as that!
- Deliveries are made to street addresses.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched same day.
- We deliver Monday to Friday between 8am & 5pm.
- Free delivery on all online orders.
Time critical delivery service direct to your office or building site. Same day delivery for orders received before 2pm.
We realise your time is money, so to save you the time, going to collect your goods, we will deliver direct to site for you. When you view your cart, during the checkout process, you will be given 5 shipping options:
- FREE Delivery, no minimum order value (receive your goods within 1 to 5 business days).
- VIP – Delivery within 2 hours (note this option will only appear for WA & VIC metro areas).
- Express – Delivery within 3 hours (note this option will only appear for WA & VIC metro areas).
- Swift – Delivery within 5 hours (note this option will only appear for WA & VIC metro areas).
- Click and collect from our Forrestdale WA or Sunshine West VIC depots.
This provides huge flexibility and makes getting the job done easy!
Standard FREE Delivery Times:
- Perth, WA: 1 Business Day
- Melbourne, VIC: 1 Business Day
- Canberra, ACT: 2-5 Business Days
- Sydney, NSW: 1-3 Business Days
- Brisbane, QLD: 2-5 Business Days
- Adelaide, SA: 2-3 Business Days
- Hobart, TAS: 2-3 Business Days
- Darwin, NT: 3-5 Business Days
Add 1 business day for regional areas
Our “no quibble” returns policy:
We want YOU to be 100% satisfied. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, simply follow the procedure below.
Please ensure that all returned items are in the same condition that you received them in, including all packaging and instruction leaflets.
- We pay the return shipping costs via a pre-paid Australia Post return label
- Your return will be processed within 48 hours of receipt
- We will send the refund to your credit card or an EFT to your nominated bank account
- Our “no quibble” returns policy only applies to online orders. Please refer to “terms and conditions” tab for orders placed email, fax or telephone.
1. Download and print the return label from the link below
2. Attach the returns label securely to the carton you are returning.
3. Take the parcel to your nearest Australia Post Office.
4. Affix the Australia Post tracking number label to the carton you are returning in the position shown on the return label. Please email the tracking number to email@example.com.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
5. Credit Card Details
Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
9. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
11. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
12. Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
13. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
14. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Problems or questions
16. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site;
5 Year Warranty Policy:
Nedlands Group 5 Year Warranty Policy, warrants all relevant products for a period of 5 Years from the date of purchase, for faulty parts and materials. The tax invoice for the goods originally purchased is the warranty document. The Nedlands Group 5 Year warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions, but does not exclude the customer from statutory rights under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Laws.
3 Year Warranty Policy:
Nedlands Group 3 Year Warranty Policy, warrants all relevant products for a period of 3 Years from the date of purchase, for faulty parts and materials. The tax invoice for the goods originally purchased is the warranty document. The Nedlands Group 3 Year warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions, but does not exclude the customer from statutory rights under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Laws.
Terms & Conditions:
- The warranty is valid for products purchased from the Nedlands Group in the instance, where it has been installed by a sufficiently qualified Electrician in accordance with the installation instructions provided with each product.
- Warranty is voided if product is modified in any way.
- The customer agrees upon the purchase of any Nedlands Group products that they will not rely on the advice / guidance given by Nedlands Group in relation to the suitability of the product for any particular application.
- Product warranty is valid only for installation to the correct voltage supply.
- Nedlands Group is not liable to any damage to property or persons, caused by incorrect installation and or use.
- The warranty includes replacement of the product upon the return of the item to Nedlands Group for assessment with proof of purchase (tax invoice). Your product will be replaced, if your claim is valid within 48 hours of receiving the returned item.
- Products can be returned using our Australia Post return label, which can be found on our website under Returns and Refunds.