LED Flood Lights are wide angle LED lights designed to cover a large area. These lights make your outdoor area brighter with high-intensity light which makes your outdoor space safe and secure.
LED Flood Lights are aimable and directional LED Luminaries that project a beam of light onto a specific area, surface, or object. Floodlights refer to weatherproof outdoor luminaries that provide area lighting for a variety of applications.
Types of Flood Lights
We have a wide range of LED Flood lights, including 10W, 30W, 50W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 300W, 400W, 480W, 720W and 960W. Check out our LED Flood light range.
To measure the light’s brightness, check Lumens – the higher the lumen the brighter the light. When choosing floodlights, the larger the space the more lumens you will require.
Understanding the right colour temperature
The colour temperature you choose can depend on your choice or the job requirement, for instance:
- 3000K – Warm White is commonly used in residential applications or restaurants/ cafes
- 4000K- Natural White is suitable for work areas and meeting rooms while
- 5000K – Cool White is commonly used for large outdoor spaces, stadiums, and warehouses where they need daylight.
LED Flood lights are commonly used in the following applications:
- Retail Stores: The retail stores may require brighter lights as the area is larger and they want customers to be able to see the products easily.
- Warehouses: Useful to use in the warehouses as they often have less light from outside.
- Stadiums: LED Stadium Floodlights are great for installation on lighting towers and suitable for sports stadiums where daylight is needed.
- Large scale projects: Suitable for large scale projects
What to look for when buying LED Flood Lights?
- Lumens: Used to measure the light’s brightness. Ensure you buy a flood light with correct lumens.
- Beam Angle: The angle at which the light is distributed, the wider the angle the more area is covered by light.
- Colour Temperature: A selection of light from warm white to cool white.
- IP65: The IP65 rating confirms that the flood light is protected against water sprays from all angles and is weatherproof.
Got any questions about LED Flood Light?
Email us your questions email@example.com or call us 1800 909 306 and speak to our LED Lighting Specialists.