At Nedlands Group, we are excited to add 8W Wifi Downlights to our range. Our wifi downlight works with the SMART Life App that can be easily downloaded and operated from your mobile phones. These come with a built-in wifi receiver for remote control via Smart Life app.
LED 8W Wifi Downlight
The POWER-LITE® LED 8W Wifi Integral Downlight saves energy and costs as compared to standard halogen downlights. These downlights are colour changing, dimmable, white frame and come with a 5 year product warranty. This product has been tested successfully by our team and is:
- IP54 rated and is protected against dust
- Manufactured in accordance with SAA/ C-tick (RCM) standards
- Colour changing with 3000k, 4000k and 6000k temperatures
- LED Driver is IC-4 rated and can be covered and abutted with building materials which can be safely exposed to temperatures of up to 90°C
- Cut out size is 90-95mm while overall dimensions are Ø115 x 61mm
- White frame colour but can be adjusted to black or chrome rings (ID-BC & ID-Black)
These Wifi Downlights are suitable for kitchen, bedroom, living room, hall, porch, pantry, wall light, stairs, giving you a special smart home.
Smart Life App
The Smart Life App gives you a full control of your home or office lighting. Connect your wifi downlights to the Smart Life App using your wifi connection.
The Smart Life App provides an extraordinary experience with your smart home, allowing you to control the lights using your mobile devices. You can easily control your lighting, set colour temperatures, dim & turn on/ off whether you are at home or not.
Key Features of Smart Life App
- WIFI control, allowing remote control, no distance limits like Bluetooth.
- Supply power and wifi then the app does the rest. (this makes it easy to change over existing downlights)
- No wifi gateway required, app connects direct to the light via internet modem.
- Everything controlled by your phone but still compatible with a standard wall switch.
- Family Management from any device to dim and change colour temperature per room.
- Completely Zonal adjustment 5 or more at a time, even one downlight at a time.
- Master option to turn everything off at once.
- Add as many mobile devices as you like.
- You can even set valid time periods for automation to night or day
For more information, specifications or product brochures, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1800 909 306.